If you wish to cancel your hire because you do not agree with any of our terms, please contact us immediately, and we will cancel your booking for you as units unfortunately cannot be hired out without your acceptance of our terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE (The word UNIT in terms & conditions means any inflatable, ride, hire equipment or plant)
These are the Terms and Conditions of Hire set out by Bee-Line Bouncers. Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
The company accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you. We carry our own public liability insurance and operate within the HSE guidelines. All Equipment is tested and maintained to a high standard.
Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the inflatable or unit onto a clean flat lawn/area, green, or suitable floor if inside. Please be advised that if we arrive and there is not sufficient space e.g. ceiling height for indoor hall hire or the outdoors lawn area is unsuitable e.g. too much sloping or is unclean, not a viable surface then full payment still has to be made. Bee-Line reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, e.g. Bad weather, we use the Met Office for our guide lines, if there are any sudden weather warnings we may have to cancel. We will be forced to cancel if the met office forecast winds above 24mph due to health & safety.
- Bouncy Castles that are strictly for children can only be used for children. Any unit that is marked as kids and adults can be used by both children and adults, and any unit marked as adults only must only be used by adults. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ONTO kids castles and vice versa as this may result in injury or damage. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement.
- Payment must be made prior to the event or the driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit unless a prior arrangement has been pre approved by Bee-line booking office, this arrangement cannot be made on the day of your booking.
- Once inflatable/unit has been set up it is not to be moved unless repositioned by a member of Bee-line staff, any repositioning other than by staff will result in Insurance being void.
- Late cancellations are to be charged at the rate of 50%.
- No signs are to be glued taped or hung on the castle at all.
- No sharp objects are allowed on or near the inflatable.
- No smoking, BBQ’s or naked flames near the inflatable.
- You "the Hirer" are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the Bouncy Castle/Units whilst it is on hire to you. Although we are covered for public liability that covers us and not you.
- You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the castle/unit is in use. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step. The step is there to assist in getting on and off. The inflatable/unit cannot be left unattended.
- Children must remove their shoes before using the Bouncy Castle.
- Children must be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the castle/unit.
- Food, drink, glasses, jewelry, belts and pets are forbidden on all units.
- It is also recommended spectacles be removed.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
- The Hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the Bouncy Castle and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. Please note if the equipment gets dirty during use then clean with an anti-bac spray and cloths, do not use pressure washers as it will fill the inflatable full of water and make it impossible to lift.
- No children who have been face painted can use the castle due to the makeup staining the units.
- No Party poppers/silly string to be used on the units. This will stain the material and leave permanent damage.
- All units are checked on delivery and you’re signature below indicates acceptance of the unit as being in good, clean condition, and all associated equipment is working as it should.
- If a unit is damaged in any way shape or form, a member of the Bee-line staff must be shown immediately, We do not charge hirer for a wear and tear item, or very slight damage that’s repairable by us. If an item is damaged maliciously, or through miss use then a charge would then fall due.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation under any circumstance.
- The Blower MUST NOT TO BE COVERED WITH ANYTHING, it can withstand a rain shower, please note, it cannot be submerged in water or sit in a puddle of water, they are only water resistant to IP44.
- Only Bee-line staff are permitted to collect our equipment if you suspect that the member of staff is not a Bee-line crew member then contact us as soon as possible to confirm, all our vans are tracked and we can confirm if our drivers or crew are at your property.
- If you have any problems with any equipment on hire then contact us immediately and we can help you or try and replace an item.
- DO NOT ALLOW ANY PERSONS/USERS ON ANY INFLATABLE UNITS/SUMO SUITS/GAMES/ACTIVITIES/ DISCO DOMES/ SOFTPLAY/RIDES OR ANY UNIT WHO HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION i.e. if you/they have a medical condition or are pregnant, or have had a recent operation as this could cause serious damage to their health.
- ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY AT ALL TIMES. You the Hirer must ensure units are monitored, you must stop any horse play or aggressive behavior. Children and adults alike are not allowed to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- The inflatable cannot be used in high winds or bad weather. The HSE maximum wind speed for inflatables is 24mph. If the conditions are exceeded, we will not hire out inflatables and have the right to terminate the hire at any point.
Overnight hire, weekend hire are all available at an extra charge. The venue itself must be very secure, fully fenced off, with no public access, locked gates must be in place. All items hired are left at the hirer's own risk. For peace of mind we recommend you check your home Insurance to check items are covered whilst on overnight hire at your premises, our equipment is NOT Insured for theft whilst on hire at your venue/premises